Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lea Michele Asks Ashton Kutcher on New Year's Date, Gets Shot Down

Recently, Lea Michele and Ashton Kutcher gave an interview to Us Weekly to promote the cinematic abortion they both "star" in  - New Year's Eve. It was supposed to be a standard celeb holiday fluff piece, but then something awesome happened.
Lea Michele and Ashton Kutcher Almost Kiss
When asked about her plans for ringing in the new year, Lea turned the question toward Ashton, asking, "What are you going to do for New Year's? Why don't you come celebrate with my big Italian family and me? They would die." Ashton's awesome response? "I don't know where I'm going to be on New Year's, I haven't sorted it out."
Burn! Yeah, she totally just asked him to meet her family and he pulled the old, "Um..I think I might be busy that night." There's not a doubt in mind that these two are bangin'. They're both newly sngle and they've been spotted making googly eyes at each other in public. The problem is, Lea seems like she's trying to take things to the next level, and the Kutch is not having it at all. Dude just got out of a seven-year marriage. Last thing he's trying to do is settle down with some overrated flash in the pan who looks like the "before" model in an ad for nose jobs.

(Photo: WENN)
http://poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment