Friday, December 16, 2011

Snooki Tweets Sexy Pictures, Reaches Goal Weight

Hmmm, now that Jersey Shore star Nicole Polizzi has officially reached her goal weight, it'd be nice if people could stop talking about her svelte figure, as if that's going to happen. It's great that Snooki, being a 4'9 binge drinker, was able to lose a lot of weight gradually, but must the media pretend that there is no greater achievement in life than slimming down?
Snooki thin pictureNicole Polizzi weight loss
Snooki wrote: "So happy I'm at my goal weight I was when I was in high school! Feelin fit is amazing and can't wait to tone up hardcore!"
Snickers also tweeted: "All I want for Christmas is big knockers like @JENNIWOWW. Thanks Santa" ... and that's exactly what I'm talking about!
Although Snooki looks hot now, it's not enough. She sending the wrong message by talking about getting her t!ts done, as if she has small boobs. I thought guidettes were supposed to be confident?


No comments:

Post a Comment