Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kendall Jenner: 'My Sisters Inspire Me'

In Kendall Jenner’s world, everything is just rainbows, sunshine, and frothy jewel-tone dresses. Must be nice. The 16-year-old has not yet been tempted by sex tapes, low-budget music videos, and the sound of listening to herself talk, but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t hold herself to the gospel of the rest of her family!
Kendall Jenner Teen Prom cover
Based on excerpts from her TeenPROM cover interview, the 16-year-old spawn of Kris Jenner loves her sisters. A lot. It’s actually kind of cute, when it doesn’t seem like she’s drinking the Kool Aid of the Kardashians.

On her personal style
: My three older sisters [Kourtney, Kim and Khloe] inspire me the most. I pull [my style] from each of them.

On filming E!’s Keeping Up with the Kardashians
: I used to be really shy around the cameras when we started filming. But I think Kylie and I are both used to it now. It’s normal for us.

On walking the runway for the first time
: I was really, really nervous and scared. I was like, ‘What if my walk isn’t right?’ [My sisters] told me, ‘You’ll be fine, you’ll do great,’ and that made me feel so much better. They said, ‘Be you, have fun with it, be confident.’ Once I got out there, I felt more comfortable. When the lights are up, you can’t really see the audience, which made it a little better. I had a lot of fun. I want to do it again.

On the advice she gets from her sisters
: [They tell me] not to listen to what other people say because people are mean. I just don’t look at the Internet and what people say because it can bring you down.

http://poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment