Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lea Michele and Ashton Kutcher Dating Rumors Heat Up

For the first time ever, at least to my recollection, Lea Michele has become a trending topic on the Internet! It helps when your co-star is Ashton Kutcher and his wife announced that she has separated from the man whore. Insert Lea Michele. The 25 year-old Glee star and Kutcher couldn't keep their hands off each other, literally, at the red carpet premiere of New Year's Eve.
Ashton Kutcher and Lea Michele: Friendly on the Red Carpet
Lea sings Ashton's praises, telling the NY Daily News: "He's really smart and would talk about everything going on in the world, and I had absolutely no idea about half the stuff he was talking about, so I would go home and Google everything... He was great, he made me feel really comfortable."
Both Lea and Ashton are single.
Lea just couldn't put her girl boner away. She's a fake a*s kisser, but when it comes to Ashton, I mean, come on. He's hot! You can't blame her for crushing on him.
She added: "[Ashton] constantly never stops working hard and it inspired me so much. He's also just an incredibly smart guy and he's so sweet and I'm so thankful to have been given him as a costar."
They f*cked! As if I didn't have enough reasons to dislike this AAA-cup snob.

http://poponthepop.com/2011/12/lea-michele-and-ashton-kutcher-dating-rumors-heat-up/

No comments:

Post a Comment