Thursday, December 15, 2011

Lady Gaga: New Album Already In The Works

Lady Gaga is still celebrating the success of her latest album, Born This Way, in whatever weird fashion Lady Gaga celebrates things (I'm guessing it involves midgets and nipple clamps), but according to a recent interview, she's already hard at work on her next release.
Lady Gaga Old-Fashioned Photo
"I've started writing it and I have the name for it and all the concepts are beginning to flourish and take place," said the Gaga, adding, "I'm excited to put it out, but it's not done yet. So I'll put it out when it's done." She won't put it out until it's done?! What a crazy b!tch! I kid, of course, but in all seriousness, of all the weird things about Gaga, her work ethic might be the weirdest. She's one of the most famous people on the planet, yet she goes harder than the average newcomer. I'm sure by now Kim Kardashian has texted her, "You know you can just get peed on and fake a marriage, right?"
Gaga has yet to set a release date, but has already started preliminary recording. While there's sure to be a long wait, rest easy Little Monsters, Gaga's producer describes the new songs as "amazing."

http://poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment