Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lea Michele Claims She Was Bullied in School

Lea Michele says that her real last name is Sarfati and she goes by Lea Michele because she was teased a lot in school. Ashton Kutcher's possible friend with benefits ultimately began going by a stage name after an audition that she had as a child.
Lea Michele Tonight Show
On Wednesday's episode of the Tonight Show With Jay Leno, the Glee star said: "Sarfati. That's my real last name. I don't use it a lot because I got Lea So-fatty, Lea So-farty at school. When I was little and I went on my first audition, they were like, 'And may we have your name?' And I was like, 'Lea Michele.' And I've been Lea Michele ever since."
Fascinating stuff y'all! Christmas is only weeks away. My Paypal email is onthepopmail AT yahoo DOT com. You're welcome.

http://poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment