Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Adele Named Billboard's Top Artist of 2011--And Wins Top Album and Single of the Year

Adele is amazing and talented. She is the first female singer to win Billboard’s top artist, top album (21), and top single (“Rolling in the Deep”) honors  all in one year.
Adele is hot
Rihanna, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, and Bruno Mars rounded out the list of the top ten artists of 2011. The magazine cites her “raw talent” and “amazing voice” as reasons for her win, and who can argue with that?

The break-up anthem generator recently told the magazine, “I think one of the things that sets me apart from other artists who have had the same kind of success is that my life isn’t speculated about by the media. I’m incredibly private, but I’m also incredibly honest, and I think that creates a kind of ‘meet in the middle’ respectable ground.”

Oh Adele, just do you! We’ll respect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment