Thursday, December 15, 2011

Amber Portwood Has Extreme Bipolar and Disassociative Disorder

Amber Portwood, the trainwreck abusive star of Teen Mom, has a lot of problems. But at least she knows about them! Not that it means much. Amber opened up to E! News, saying that not only has she found “the one” in her boyfriend of one month, but also revealing she’s been diagnosed with extreme bipolar and disassociative disorder.
Amber Portwood Talking
“I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder three years ago. I struggle with it. I hate it. I grieve over it. When I went to rehab for two months, they diagnosed me with disassociative disorder too, which makes me black out. People don’t understand what it’s like.”

This explains a lot, but I don’t know if it’s going to win her any sympathy points. She may say she wants to put her life back together, but we’ll believe it when she goes a few weeks without attacking someone at an IHOP, or other fine dining establishment. 

http://poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment