Monday, October 24, 2011

The 'Sex and the city' Actress Admits Daughter Tense



Celebrity Gossip says - 'Sex and the city' actress Kristin Davis was initially nervous for her baby Gemma Rose in case she hurt her.

The 'Sex and the city' Actress Admits Daughter Tense-Celebrity News

The 'Sex and the city' Actress Admits Daughter Tense




The hot celebrity Kristin Davis - who announced she had adopted the tot earlier this month - says when she first took responsibility for the little girl she was worried she wasn't doing everything right.

She said: "I was nervous about whether it would work out. Then when Gemma came to my house she was so tiny and precious that I was nervous I would hurt her. It is an amazing thing to be a responsible for a tiny baby and I just wanted her to have the best care and all the love possible."

The 46-year-old beauty - who has adopted Gemma as a single parent - is loving every minute of parenthood as she had wanted to be a mother for such a long time.

She added in an interview with
Britain's Hello! magazine: "I have been thinking about adoption for a long time. And it had taken me a while to feel that I could take on parenthood by myself. It is a huge change in my life, but one I am so ready for.

"I love taking care of Gemma more than I ever could have imagined. She is a very easy baby, she is easily soothed and is sleeping really well. She lets me know when she is uncomfortable and knows how to speak her mind already - in her own baby language, of course."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment